Dreaming freely to raise the reality by one tone.
Networking computer science as a strong implication in engineering science. The real feedbacks are essential. Networking is not a new area in computer science and engineering. The Internet is an infrastructure running for decades now at a global scale, what best demonstration. The approach and methodology for my research here is to get more direct as possible operational and in production experiments for designing the right Software Defined Networking abstraction.
- New Generation Internet Architecture
- Intend-Based Networking
- Operational Research
- People-centric Research
- Member of the WIDE project
- Forum Program Committee member of EURO-IX
- Occasional reviewer for journals and conference from IEEE or ACM.
- Co-founder of the ISP tetaneutral.net and President of the TouIX